Miles Away

This blog is dedicated to my wonderful son, Miles. Many of our friends and family don't live in Reno, so this is a virtual way to see how he's doing and how quickly he's growing.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

My big boy!

It absolutely blows my mind how quickly my son is growing. We took pictures for our Christmas cards (that I just sent out today... yikes!) on Sunday, and Miles looked like such a big boy! Here's a picture for proof:

He can now play, much to the delight of my husband, Dada-What. We all have such a fun time playing, that all the family members want to play. Miles can only say Mama and Dada right now, but he can recognize the names of everyone.

Like if I tell him to give something to Papa, he'll go right to my dad, and he knows exactly who Gramma is. He can somewhat say Papa, but it mostly sounds like a quite "puh" sound.
He has recently added "ball" to his expanding vocabulary list, except he pronounces it "booh!"


As always, he can still say our dog's name, Doug. And Doug knows that's his name because he always comes when he's called.

I'll have new pictures after the holiday, so stay tuned. I wonder what Miles is going to get from Santa Claus...

2 Comments:

  • At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow! He IS getting bigger. Before long he'll be giving you complete sentences and freaking you out!

    This Christmas should be a bunch of fun for you guys--I hope Santa brings Miles something fun...

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger J said…

    hey there, Miles is lookin' kinda dapper there with the sweater and the collar thing. Litte GQ. i hope you all have a wonderful x-mas.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home