Miles Away

This blog is dedicated to my wonderful son, Miles. Many of our friends and family don't live in Reno, so this is a virtual way to see how he's doing and how quickly he's growing.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Thanksgiving...

We visited Richard's family in California this weekend and had a great time. There were over 30 people there!! Miles had a blast playing with the kids and making us grown-ups laugh. He likes to wrestle the kids and dance with the adults. I love that he is so totally outgoing.

On Friday, we visited some friends in Pleasanton and then were off to San Francisco. I was craving some crab cocktails (which is weird the day after Thanksgiving, I know), so we were off to the wharf. We also got clam chowder in bread bowls that Miles loved.

We walked up and down The Embarcadero and did some window shopping. This picture was taken at the coffee shop inside the bread factory.


We were going to come back to Reno on Friday night, but there was a storm passing through the mountains, so we crashed at my cousin Susan's house just south of Sacramento. Miles had fun playing with her two dogs and kids.

He was so great the entire trip! I thought he would be miserable in the car for hours at a time, but he proved me wrong in the greatest way possible. I couldn't be happier. I wonder how he'll be on an airplane...

1 Comments:

  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger Jules said…

    Thanks for the comment! I'm working at ITT-Tech as a financial aid administrator. I love it so far. By the way, your photos are adorable. I haven't had much time to update or such lately, but I'm hoping as soon as things cool down I can get back into it. Thanks for still reading. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home