Miles Away

This blog is dedicated to my wonderful son, Miles. Many of our friends and family don't live in Reno, so this is a virtual way to see how he's doing and how quickly he's growing.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Bath time...

is his favorite time! Miles loves getting in the water and trying to grab at the stream as it cascades in front of his face.

In other news, he's getting another tooth! Finally he will no longer be my one-tooth kid. Don't worry, you'll see pictures of that other tooth, I'm sure.

Oh, would you all do me a favor? When you read through these posts and look at these pictures, could you post a comment so that I know who reads these things? Thanks!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:29 AM, Blogger Mike's Drumbeats said…

    Hi Michelle--

    Looks like you're giving your new digital camera a workout! Great pictures!

    Mike

     
  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger Nicole said…

    Dammit! Your kid is stupid cute. WHY oh WHY did you have to have a cute kid. not so fond of the turkey dinner on his face or, i'm sure the poop from it, but he's cute...
    maybe i'll meet him someday in a bar and we can have some tequilla or wild turkey together:)

     
  • At 10:34 PM, Blogger Miles' Mom said…

    Mike---thanks for the compliments on the picture taking. I love the camera! It's very user-friendly.

    PoopStain---I hope he doesn't end up a liquor drinker. I want to slap Richard's face when he has anything but beer. I'm glad you think he's cute. You'll like his personality too if you do ever get to meet him. It will have to be supervised, of course.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home