Miles Away

This blog is dedicated to my wonderful son, Miles. Many of our friends and family don't live in Reno, so this is a virtual way to see how he's doing and how quickly he's growing.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

A quick update

Here's a quick update: Miles got his first tooth (and I have been sleeping for four hours a night this week), I have temporary custody of my two nephews (the oldest is 3 and the youngest is 2), and 7 people currently live in my 1-bath house.

Miles loves the company, which is good. Mommy is about to lose her mind though.

I will be getting a digital camera for graduation (which is April 30), so if anyone has suggestions on which camera to get, let me know. My parents are buying it for me, so I can get whichever one I want! That way, I can take and upload pictures of Miles for all to see.

Until the next time...
~MM~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home